Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in General

Erection disorder should initially be talked over between partners. If they cannot find a solution, they should first talk to their general practitioner. If their GP is not qualified to treat erection disorders, he will address them to a specialist.

Erectile Dysfunction

15.10.2012 | By: T. P.

You cannot satisfy your partner? Is your penis soft? Are you ashamed to seek medical help?